- Deuteronomy 31:1-31:30
- Hosea 14:2-9, Joel 2:15-27, Micah 7:18-20
- Hebrews 13:5-8
“Then the eleven disciples left for Galilee, going to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. When they saw Him, they worshiped Him—but some of them doubted! Jesus came and told His disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” - Matthew 28:16-20
“Don’t love money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, “I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.” So we can say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me? Remember your leaders who taught you the word of God. Think of all the good that has come from their lives, and follow the example of their faith. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.” - Hebrews 13:5-8
Questions for Reflection:
▪ Do I believe I have all authority in heaven and on earth to go and make disciples?
▪ Am I willing to obey the commands that God has given me?
▪ Do I believe God is with me in the person of the Holy Spirit?
▪ Am I satisfied and content with what God has given me in plenty or in want?
▪ Do I believe God will never fail me and that I have no need to fear?